Trey and Paul – Unplugged!
My Texas friend Trey Gibson and I host this weekly podcast dedicated to family and parenting topics. Check out the show at The Real Family Guys Podcast Episode 13. You’ll find a new episode of us there every Friday.
Today’s topics include:
While we talk about a range of topics on this podcast, we are relating our own thoughts and ideas. Some of those are based on observations of others, some on data and scientific study, and some on our own personal experience. As you can imagine, we don’t have all the answers. Trey and I both have our own struggles and we wanted to be real with the audience about this. Today we will be sharing some of those struggles with our listeners.
Trey and I discuss:
- Some listener feedback and comments
- The ever-present clock and quantity/quality time
- Identifying what our child needs
- How much we should do for a child, when they can do for themselves
- Not interacting with the kids in a positive manner
- Getting out of “man-mode” and connecting with our family emotionally
Here are links to a couple of sites that we mentioned in the show:
But most of all, let us know what you want us to talk about! It can be an issue that you’re having, a news story that you’ve seen, a personal story about your family, and more. Simply use my Contact form or call 205-538-3234 to leave a message for me 24 hours a day.