Got an ADD/ADHD kid? Do you dread school time?
My Texas friend Trey Gibson and I host this weekly podcast dedicated to family and parenting topics. Check out the show at The Real Family Guys Podcast Episode 10. You’ll find a new episode of us there every Friday.
Today’s topics include:
Today we talk about an article on back-to-school tips for parents of ADD/ADHD kids. That article, titled, 5 Back To School Tips for Your ADD or ADHD Child, relates some things parents can do to address this health concern.
Trey and I discuss:
- My own challenges with an ADD/ADHD child
- Trey’s observations on children and parents that he has helped
- Each of the tips in the article
- The importance of the parent-teacher-child relationship
- How we’ve personally implemented some of these tips
- And a little secret about the widespread applicability of the article
But most of all, let us know what you want us to talk about! It can be an issue that you’re having, a news story that you’ve seen, a personal story about your family, and more. Simply use my Contact form or click the telephone at right to leave a message for me 24 hours a day.