Ever felt like you need to get something of your chest?
My Texas friend Trey Gibson and I host this weekly podcast dedicated to family and parenting topics. Check out the show at The Real Family Guys Podcast Episode 17.
Today’s topics include:
We have no prepared program today. Trey and I get a couple of things off our chest. Trey and I both want to be always growing and always getting better. What we’ve found is that unless we can admit our faults and problems then we don’t have a point to grow from. One thing includes the future of The Real Family Guys Podcast. Today Trey and I discuss:
- Trey gets honest about how he treated his kids earlier in the week
- He mentions his plans to apologize to his kids
- We discuss how accountability can help us and who we should seek accountability through
- Paul then talks about the future of The Real Family Guys Podcast
- He goes into the reasons why he and Trey will no longer co-host the show
- Paul talks about what happened to get him to come to this conclusion
- We get into some discussion about working in our strengths and sticking with our plan
- Trey and Paul hint at some future opportunities to work together
- We close with some sincere thanks and lessons that we’ve learned together
My future efforts will refocus on college, scholarships, and careers for students. If there is anything I can do to help you along these lines, simply use my Contact form or call 205-538-3234 to leave a message for me 24 hours a day.