Does your family have a case of “affluenza?” Does it seem like you have to have the newest, latest, and greatest of everything?
My Texas friend Trey Gibson and I host this weekly podcast dedicated to family and parenting topics. Check out the show at The Real Family Guys Podcast Episode 11. You’ll find a new episode of us there every Friday.
Today’s topics include:
A deep and philosophical discussion on materialism and consumerism. Trey and I discuss:
- How I personally struggle with this
- How society helps feed this
- What do we do as parents to teach this behavior to our kids
- The inherent problems with having more
- Defining wants versus needs
- Tips on managing the struggle and being content
- What the Bible says about contentment
But most of all, let us know what you want us to talk about! It can be an issue that you’re having, a news story that you’ve seen, a personal story about your family, and more. Simply use my Contact form or click the telephone at right to leave a message for me 24 hours a day.