Sometimes we all need a little help. You’ve got a grasp on the scholarship thing but you might be stuck.
Enter Your Scholarship Coach. With this service, we tackle your individual situation using the same principles you’ll find within the pages of the Affluent Student.
Some of the types of work we can accomplish together during your block of time include:
- Scholarship or career coaching for you and your child
- Developing your skills at identifying your child’s strengths
- Writing that perfect essay outline
- Tailoring the right response to the interview question
- Coaching on how to dress and what to wear to the interview
- Helping you decide which scholarship offer is best
- Finding the schools which will maximize your scholarship opportunities
- College freshman budgeting
Or just about anything that will assist you in during your scholarship season.
I also don’t like to get into billing for individual hours. This gets messy and adds an administrative headache.
So, instead of charging by the hour, I package this service as a bundle of hours. You have two options:
Two hours of coaching for $275 (a 20% discount off my normal rate of $175/hour)
Five hours of coaching for $600 (a 30% discount off my normal rate of $175/hour)
Eight hours of coaching for $850 (a 40% discount off my normal rate of $175/hour)
With your purchase of these hours, you have one year to use them up. We will meet over phone, Skype, or Google Plus Hangouts to accomplish your objectives.
You may request a refund on up to 50% of your unused hours prior to the end of the one-year period. Any refund will be prorated based on the original hourly rate paid.
As with all of my services, payment up front is required prior to engagement. I do not use this time to “kick the tires” and see if you like my services.
Click on my Contact Form and let me know your interest to get started.