The name says it all. This is the Scholarship Intensive. It’s not for sissies.
I will work with you, your spouse, and your child personally to prepare you for the best scholarship run possible. I’ll help you come up with ideas on how to better prepare your application, develop a plan of implementation, provide feedback on your progress, and generally be your mentor though the process.
You will benefit from 6 months of intensive mentoring, coaching and consulting on all things scholarship related.
I only take a limited number of participants in the program at any time. That’s because you get a lot more from me than with any of my other programs.
Here are some things you need to know about the program:
- It is going to cost you $1,200. My labor rate is $175 per hour. During the next six months, you’ll get approximately 15 hours or more of my time. You do the math – it’s a deal. No negotiations on the price.
- I will make arrangements for payment in the form of $400 down and $160/month for 5 months. The monthly payment is due at thirty-day increments into the program
- This is not an emergency action line. We will schedule our calls and sessions in advance. Don’t sign up if you’re hoping to get in touch with me 15 times a week.
- You MUST agree to take action. I will do everything I can to give you and your child the best shot at collecting the scholarships, but YOU and your child must take action and apply the plan we come up with.
- I don’t write your essays so please don’t ask. I can’t script your interview questions either. Together we will create a plan, but it is up to you to implement it and THINK!
As a bonus for participating in The Scholarship Intensive, you’ll get access to every future membership, website, electronic product, or seminar me and my company ever produce. For free. Forever. This bonus alone should more than justify the cost of the program for you.
How To Apply
If you want one of the available slots, please do the following (in this order — no exceptions)…
1. Fee payment. Contact me to submit. Either $1,200 to pay up front, or a $400 deposit.
2. Send in an application: (1) you and your family’s demographic information, (2) your child’s college aspirations, (3) your top three challenges related to scholarships, (4) how you most think I’d be able to help you, and (5) your phone number and a good time to call you within the next couple days.
Applications will be considered on a first come, first serve basis. There is no application deadline and the spots will be filled by the first eligible candidates. If you chose the payment plan, I will require that the monthly payment subscription be set up before we do any work together.
I won’t be providing any refunds with this program. Only parents and teens willing to step up and commit 100% to the program need apply. My time is non-refundable. And be considerate of your current debt and obligations. The last thing I want to do is put people into debt with this program. Your home life should not be adversely affected because you took on debt to purchase this program.
With all of this in consideration, I very much look forward to working with you *if* this program is the right fit for you. If it isn’t the right fit for you, then you might consider our alternative program, Your Scholarship Coach.